Dream it, Dare it, Do it is made up of 2 lesson plans for ages 12-18 to inspire students to dream big, give them the tools needed to overcome obstacles, combat limiting beliefs and set goals.
The program has been designed by Project Gen Z's team of successful entrepreneurs and big dreamers. In this program our entrepreneurs share their wisdom and take students on a step by step journey to inspire & educate the next generation to follow their dreams.
- Educator/parent lesson plans
- Printable student worksheets
- 1 x 60 minute lesson plan on Dreaming big and creating a vision.
- 1 x 60 minute lesson plan on how to goal set.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
- How to tap into passions
- The importance of a vision
- How to goal set effectively
- Growth Mindset
* Dream it, Dare it, Do it can be run in the classroom as or as part of a home learning curriculum.
* This is a downloadable & printable program