Young Pioneers- the worlds most inspiring young entrepreneurs!
Regular price $149.00
Unit price per
Meet some of the world's most inspiring young entrepreneurs that are proving that anything is possible!
Young Pioneers is a school enterprise program that showcases 10 incredible young entrepreneurs from around the world and their story.
- Learn how they found their passion and explored the idea of pursuing their dreams
- How they have overcome obstacles
- How they launched their business at such a young age
What they believe it takes to be successful entrepreneur
Meet our entrepreneurs
1. Nathan Woodrow, Founder of Ryde Clothing
With a passion for sport 16yr old Nathan launched Ryde Clothing, a selection of Tees to inspire young people to get outdoors.
2. Cory Nieves, Founder Mr Cory's Cookies
Cory Nieves always dreamed of making the world better place. That passion, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, led him to be the owner of Mr. Cory’s Cookies at just 6 years-old.
3. Isabella Dymalovski, Founder Luv Ur Skin
Izzi Dymalovski founded her skin care brand ‘Luv Ur Skin’ in Australia when she was just 9 years old, and has recently pitched on shark tank.
4. Kate Barry, Founder Scrunchie Munchies
At 11 yrs old Kate saw a gap in the market and founded her own company 'Scrunchie Munchies'.
5. Ollie Forsyth, Founder Ollie's shop
Ollie was bullied at school for being dyslexic, So he looked to his role model Richard Branson for inspiration and launched his first business 'Ollie's Shop' at just 16.
6. Paris Ramsey, Founder Coco Lou
Whilst travelling with her family, Paris found some handmade ethical bracelets and was inspired to launch Coco Lou, named after her sister.
7. Logan Guleff, Winner Junior Masterchef
Logan Guleff, winner of the national television show MasterChef Junior on FOX and the only teen chef to be in the app SideChef with integrated recipes for the future of food.
8. Bella Tipping, Founder Kidzcationz
At 11 years of age Bella designed, branded and launched Kidzcationz.com. Bella has been named in Fortune Magazine’s 18 under 18 list of World Young entrepreneurs.
9. Ben Towers, Entrepreneur & Investor
Ben was described by The Sunday Times as one of 'the most influential teens on the planet ' after starting his first business at 11.
10. Alanna Deutrom, Founder Coach Music Academy
Before discovering her passion as a business owner and music mentor Alanna was titled Young Person Of The Year by Girlfriend Magazine at 14, was signed to a music production company in the UK at 16, released her first EP at 19, and toured the US, UK and Australia singing.
WARNING... this is a seriously inspiring program!
The program includes ;
- Access to 10 x 20 minute interviews with our young entrepreneurs
- 10 x lesson plans and student worksheets
PLUS.... get access to our new workbook 'Launchpad' a teens guide to starting a business!!!
- This program is a digital & downloadable program.
- Perfect for both Primary & Secondary ages (Age 10-18).
- If you need an invoice for your school please email email@example.com